- Information We Collect We may gather personal data about you when you use our site, including but not limited to:
- Name, email, and contact information for you
- Your cover letter, resume, and other materials for job applications
- Your qualifications, skills, and preferred jobs
- Your IP address, operating system, and type of browser
- Information about your education, employment history, and job search activity
- Any other information you choose to provide to us through the Site
- Use of Information We may use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and utilize the site’s features
- processing your job applications and connecting you with appropriate employment opportunities
- to speak with you about your job applications, activity, and other pertinent information
- to enhance the functionality and user experience of the Site
- to abide by the rules and laws that apply
- To send you updates, newsletters, and marketing materials if you’ve chosen to receive them.
- Information Exchange Following are some scenarios in which we might divulge your personal data to third parties:
- To match you with appropriate job opportunities, we work with employers and recruiters.
- With companies that help us run the website and deliver our services, like hosting, data analysis, and customer support
- With our affiliates, partners, and vendors for business purposes, such as marketing and advertising
- To fulfill a legal requirement, such as a court order or subpoena, or in order to abide by relevant laws, rules, or legal process
- To defend our rights, property, or safety as well as other people’s rights, property, or safety
- In connection with a business deal, like a merger, purchase, or asset sale
Without your express permission, we never sell, rent, or lease your personal information to a third party for marketing purposes.
4. Data Protection We take the necessary precautions to guard your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Please be aware that no method of electronic storage or transmission over the internet is 100% secure. As a result, we are unable to completely guarantee the security of your personal data.
6.Third-Party Links Our site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites or services. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services before providing any personal information.