Neharu Yuva Kendra Requirement for Volunteer (NYVs)
Summary :- The Government has launched a new Scheme “National Youth Corps” during the financial year 2010-11 to tap the potential of the youth and channeling their energy towards nation building. This is in pursuance of the President’s Address to both Houses of Parliament in June 2009 and also the Prime Minister’s announcement in October 2009 for Jammu & Kashmir. The new scheme, called “National Youth Corps” (NYC) has been launched, amalgamating the existing two volunteer schemes namely National Service Volunteer (NSV) and Rashtriya Sadbhawana Yojana (RSY).
Category – Volunteer Fresh Requirenment
Advertisement No. NYKS/NYC/2023-24/92
Online Exam form Started form :- 04-04-2023 to 03-05-2023
Young men and women falling in the age group of 18-29 would be eligible to become volunteers.
Selection Process:- On Interview Basic
Preference in selection will be given to the following:-
1. Candidates having higher educational qualifications and knowledge of computer applications. 2. Members of NYKS-affiliated youth clubs.
Salary:- Rs. 5000/- per month for their engagement up to two years (including the period of training for 4 weeks) in the identified development activities.
· To set up a group of disciplined and dedicated youth who have the inclination and spirit to engage in the task of nation-building.
· To facilitate the realization of inclusive growth (both social and economic).
· To act as points for dissemination of information, and basic knowledge in the community.
· To act as group modulators and peer group educators.
· To act as role models for the younger people especially towards enhancement of public ethics, probity, and dignity of labor.